Who is in the mood for some uncommon shopping?
I definitely am since the moment I laid my eyes on the creatively designed, products from artists and small manufacturers, gathered in one online market-place – Uncommon Goods.
But as great as shopping is itself, there’s much more to it.
I fully support and believe in companies with good causes, where sustainability and environmental cautions are importnat. Apart from providing unique, eco-friendly designs, Uncommon Goods, connects customers with charities around the globe. That means – with every purchase we make, company donates $1 to the non-profit organization of our choice. Now that makes shopping much more meaningful, don’t you think?
Speaking about the range of products, I think everyone can find something for themselves over Uncommon Goods. Whether you are looking for some items to decorate your home with, personalized gifts for your family and friends, fashion accessories, or cute gadgets for the little ones, you can find it all in one place.
Below are some my favourite picks. They would make great gifts but honestly, I would like to keep them to myself *wink*.
1. Small linen cosmetic bag designed by Stacy Hauger
2. DIY Cinema Lightbox – write your own feature title with this retro light box and letter set.
3. Do good hanging chair – this cozy hammock chair helps to support the people who make it–members of a small village of the endangered Mlabri people in northern Thailand.
4. Words cubed – eight cubes with 1.6 million ways to rock your word
5. Now is the time clock designed by Scott Tincher
7. Blah blah blanket designed by Donna Wilson
8. Self-watering planter designed by Joey Roth
The designs are truly uncommon. I don’t think I have ever seen Self-watering planter or DIY light box before. What I know, is that I need them in my life now, that I know they exist.
Visit Uncommon goods to pick your favourite items, and remember that each purchase means – donation for a good cause. Happy Friday guys!
Pictures: Uncommon Goods
*This post was written in collaboration with Uncommon Goods. Thank you for supporting brands who support Passion Shake!