It’s a serious crush. I keep staring at these images over and over again. It’s the colors, the mood, the vibe and I think it might be contagious! So here they come:
1. The calming vibe in The Design Files Open House
2. The interesting fabric sculptures by Yumi Okita
3. Heck yes because why the heck no? Lovely print from here.
4. The colors and the glasses. I actually see myself wearing them.
4. The DIY-able zip your lips pouch – if only I could sew…
5. That cheerful carpet from Beklina.
6. This lovely plant image from here.
8. The happy Ban.do vibe. I admit, this is a permanent crush.
What are you crushing on right now? Any particular images or inspirations you continue looking at?