With my recent (maybe not that recent) cushion obsession, I can’t wait to share with you 6 Trendy DIY Pillow ideas which I absolutely love. Looking at how simple yet stylish they are – I think you can understand why I’m in awe each time I look at them.
As I mentioned last week, delicate, hand-drawn patterns are very much in style right now, so if you happen to have some plain pillow covers stored, at the top shelf in your wardrobe – you can transform them into these statement pieces in a few simple steps. Just a little bit of patience and a couple of supplies needed (a textile pen or ink) and you are good to go!
1. DIY Modern Crossed Stitched – Earnest Home Co
2. DIY Modern Tribal Pattern Pillow – Passion Shake
3. DIY Printed Pillow Case – Ukkonooa
4. DIY Modern Pom Pim Pillow – Almost Makes Perfect
5. DIY Moroccan Style Pillow – House of Earnest
6. DIY Mudcloth pillow – Almost Makes Perfect
Which one is your favourite? I’m dying to know! I have also sneaked my recent creation into the roundup, I think it’s the simplest of them all.
Happy Friday all!