Since I don’t have much time to DIY these days, I thought it’s time to share some great and cheerful ideas I’ve been wanting to try for a while. I love them all equally – total crush! Which one is your favorite?
1. Autumn gift wrap by Inspiration Ave – I love the idea to add leaves and little twigs to the gift wrap and combine it with your favorite colorful fabrics.
2. Delicious cake idea by my dear friend Anke from Fantas-tisch – I would eat it all (together with the surrounding decorations!)
3. Colorful trivet by Paper and Stitch – incredibly pretty, created with dip dyed cording.
4. Dotted Wrappig paper by Happy Home – great idea to play with white paper and ink and come up with some splashy patterns.
5. Marbled hanging planters by Oh Joy – easy way to add color to your home, using nothing else but nail polish.
I don’t know about you but I feel totally inspired! Have a great day!