It seems like the trend for pink (blush!) bathrooms is coming back guys. How do you feel about it? Do you like the modern retro vibe? You know me, and my forever pink obsession hence blush tiles, pale pink walls, candy curtain showers or accessories – are something I will definitely keep an eye on!
I am not sure if I would be brave enough to get pink tiles on my bathroom wall, as they would have to stay there for a couple of years, but a small dose of accessories or a delicate wall color – could be an option. In any case, if you are looking to restyle your bedroom to get the pink look, here are a few options to consider:
4 Ways To Get The Pink, Modern Bathroom Look:
1. Tiles, tiles, tiles!
My favourite 3 tile shapes are:
- square tiles – for example Johnson Tiles.
- mosaic tiles for example Waxman Tiles
2. The second possibility is to style your bathroom with blush accessories – for anyone who is not ready to get pink tiles (which I assume is most of us!) I would suggest getting small details which will create the sweet vibe without making permanent changes. Worth giving a try, right?
3. Paint the bathroom wall pink – I remember having our bathroom wall partially painted in pink when I was a kid and it looked great! Whenever the mood strikes, you can repaint it again. Here are some of my favourite blush paints to consider:
- Pantone – Blush 7520C
- Farrow and Ball – Pink Ground
- Farrow and Ball – Middleton Pink
- Benjamin Moore – Amelia Blush
4. The last one is for renters craving to get those pink tiles on the wall or anyone who would like to test the look. Tiles stickers. Have you ever tried using them?
That’s a huge dose of pink even for me. Have you survived it? I’m curious to know which of the 4 options – getting tiles, accessories, painting the walls or experimenting with the stickers would suit you the most?
Have a good evening!