Hello guys and Happy Friday! Are you counting down the days until Christmas? Today I have some more ideas to get you in the mood! I have shared with you already ‘colorful and happy’ and ‘white and bright’ Holiday inspirations from my 100 Christmas ideas series, so is time to have a look at the natural theme. It is all about nature-inspired elements added to your decorations, gift wraps and table settings – look for wooden elements, pine cones in your garden, wrap gifts with eco paper or fabrics, add twigs to the table placements, make it feel fresh and authentic. Have a look at the examples below to get some ideas, ready?
1. Natural Christmas moodboard from HGTV
2. Table and flower styling from Simply Slow
3. Three light gesso wooden stars from Cox and Cox
4. Gift wrap from tassels and pine cones from Anastasia Marie
5. Homestead candlesticks from L&G studio
6. Natural table setting idea from Oui Oui Ous studio
7. Three geometric pendants from Snug
8. Gift wraps with leaves from Alchemy
9. Pear and hazelnut tart from Canille Vanille
10. Rosemary place cards from Spoon Fork Bacon
11. Handmade Christmas ornaments wrapped with linen and burlap from Alice W collection
12. Tree styling by Michelle Halford for T.D.C
13. Star garlands from Sukha Amsterdam
14. Fabric wrapped paper bulbs from Erick and Emily of Heidi’s Bridge
16. Create quick and easy Christmas cards with Adobe Spark Post. Choose from a wide range of templates, backgrounds, icons, text and colors or create your own customized holiday card from a blank canvas.
17. Gift wrapping idea with wooden beads from Ann Magritt
18. Wooden beads ornaments from Liebesbotchaft
19. Wrapping with photos and twigs by Fawn Deviney
20. Christmas tree from Idyll og him
21. Christmas cookies from Fig and Honey
22. Natural table setting from Bengtgarden
So which theme so far is your faviorite? ‘Colorful and happy’, ‘White and bright’ or Natural? I will be back with two more in the next few days featuring Monochrome and Alternative ideas so make sure to pop in and get a bit inspired!
Have a great Friday afternoon !