Hello everyone! It’s time for the 2016 highlights.
I can’t believe the year is already finishing. It was definitely a rewarding one in terms of work and personal life – big news and happy moments but also tears and hard work. Let’s not forget that there is no rainbow without the rain. I am very fortunate to live my dream, wake up every morning to create the life I am proud of, but it’s not aways easy. It takes a lot of determination, many sleepless nights, sacrifices and hard choices to make it happen. The secret is to believe in yourself, what sometimes seems to be the hardest part. There are days when I wake up having thousands of doubts and as we know doubt kills more dreams than failure every will. But then I have lovely people in my life, all of you who give me constant motivation to learn and improve! Thank you!
I have many ambitious plans for the next year, including some big changes and I hope it will all work out! It has to, right? I am not here to get personal today so enough with the deep talk! I want to share with you the highlights of the year, including most popular posts, personal favourites and happy moments! Let’s see what was happening in the last 12 months!
10 Most Popular Posts of 2016
- 11 Bedrooms You Will Never Want To Leave
- Photography Guide – How To Achieve White & Bright Edit
- Good News And DIY Moroccan Inspired Fabric Coasters
- The Easiest Way To Make DIY Hexagon Wall Shelves
- How To Make Your Own Wall Art
- DIY Hand Brushed Containers
- DIY Tribal Pattern Cushion
- DIY Candle Holders from furniture legs
- Photography Guide – 12 Tips To Take Brighter Photos
- Top 7 Trends Spotted at the Milan Design Week
My Favourite Posts of 2016:
- Styling the Studio Workspace
- DIY Dyed Textiles
- One Plant – Three Ways
- DIY Set of Three Hanging Mirrors
- Styling Aoomi Ceramics Collection
- 30 and engaged!
- Our Best of Bloggers Trends Book
- Trip to Helsinki
- Great collaborations – special thanks to all my bloggers friends, Decor8, Homedit, Callwey Verlag, Habitare, IKEA, Elle Decor, Better Homes and Gardens, Minted, Etsy, Rough Linen, Poster Club, Aoomi Studio and many more friends who I had pleasure working with this year!