Instagram is becoming more and more popular so I thought I would share with you 9 of my favorite challenges, which can be easily joined by adding to your square photos, the right #hashtags.
If you are an IG addict like me, you might already know them but an extra push to get creative is always good, right? I find it very inspiring to see images, under the same theme, added by some of the most creative IG friends. Participating in the challenges is also a great way to discover new accounts, get more followers and simply be a part of a fun community, where everyone shares the same interests. It’s a win, win play!
1. #decor8monday by Holly of @decor8 – it has started yesterday! From now on, each Monday, you can join in with your current mood board inspirations. Love this idea, below you can see my little creation.
2. #itsamoodywednesday created by Gudy of @eclectictrends, now hosted by Anastasia of @stilzitat. It’s all about getting moody on Wednesdays, so if you are into darker photography, you can’t miss this one!
3. #itsmyweek by @Its_my_week with a new inspiring theme announced each Sunday. Check what’s the current hashtag!
5. #floralfridaycompetitionby Emily of @emilyquinton is a challenge with flowery images, added every Friday for a chance to be featured on Emily’s pretty feed, the following week.
6. #gatheredstyle by Emma of @aquitstyle. Every Tuesday, you can showcase your gathered or found items in the most inspiring way!
2. #stylingtheseasons by Katie Orme of @aptapothecary – where you can join by styling any surface at your home, expressing your monthly seasonal mood.
3. #wreathofthemonth – run by Anastasia of @stilzitat – one of the sweetest and most delicate challenges on Instagram, all about beautiful flowers wreaths.
Are you participating in any of these?
I’m sure, there are many more inspiring challneges out there, so if you are hosting it or know any, please share in the comments section below so we can all join it!
And here you can find my Instagram account: @passion_shake, have a great day!