Spring means pastel shades, botanical patterns and light textures – would you agree?
Spring calls for changes, not only cleaning but also introducing post-Winter mood, so that we are ready to greet the new (happy!) season. Some of us tend to go for vibrant colors, some prefer the muted versions anyhow, Spring is always a good occasion to add a bit of different tints. With the days being longer and much sunnier I think it’s safe to say Spring is almost here so we can start getting our homes ready for Spring!
I have rounded up for you some of my favouite pics which will referesh your home, giving it delicate touch of Spring mood:
TOUCH OF COLOR
1. Linen cushion cover in 4 colors – from LifeInAday (get your favourite shade or combine all 4 together)
BOTANICAL OR FLORAL PATTERNS
2. Printable Botanical Art – from ThePrintableCo
PLANTING IN STYLE
3. Ceramic Planters – from ClayStuffStudio
A BRIGHT, SHINY TOUCH LIKE THE SUNSHINE
4.Geo set, card and photo holders – from YieldDesignCo
PASTEL FOR EASTER
5. Mint Linen napkins – from Linaraart
LIGHT LINEN TEXTURE FOR YOUR BED
6. Linen Duvet Cover – from KingdomOfComfort
Anything caught your eye?