All right guys, here comes the last part of our 100 Christmas ideas series, I hope you enjoyed it so far and got a bit inspired. I know some of you have recreated couple of decorations and gift wraps, which makes me very happy! We have looked at 18 Colorful and happy ideas, 18 White and bright ideas, 22 Natural ideas, 24 Monochrome ideas and today we will see 18 Alternative ways to decorate for Christmas. What are alternative Christmas ideas, you ask? All of the non-traditional, whimsical decorations and those you might have not thought of before. In fact it’s all about getting creative and unusual to make your home look festive for Christmas.
1. Alternative mini Christmas trees, as a table decoration from Bildschoenes
2. Personalized wrapping paper with a collage of your photos from Fall For DIY
3. Wall hanging Christmas tree from Almost makes perfect
4. Printable Christmas treat box from Design and repeat
5. Alternative wall Christmas stree made from stars from 101wonindeeen
6. Wood beads ornaments from Nelle’s house
7. Christmas tree perfect for small spaces from Apartment 34
8. String card display Christmas tree from My poppet
9. Alternative playwooden Christm tree from Varpuren
10. Printable pop up forest place cards from Oh so beautiful paper
11. Instead of writing whole names, make these typographic Holiday gift toppers from Curbly
12. Alternative Christmas tree from Yokoo
13. For all the cacti lover – DIY Christmas tree from Sugar and Cloth
14. Honeycomb Christmas ornaments from Poppytalk
15. Neon sprayed botanical branch from Sania Pell
16. Colorful ribbon garland from Kado design
17. Instead os using traditional candles, try these pretty lanterns from Sukha Amsterdam
18. Wooden Christmas tree from Carnets Parisiens
How have you decorated your home for Holiday? Have you got any other creative ideas? I would love to see them.
Hope you enjoyed this Christmas series!